Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Epic Facebook Profile Picture!

Hi peoples, I have change my FB profile picture to this epic pose~ haha
It's looks funny and some speechless right?
LOL
Actually at that day I and my bff have an EFC mid-term test and we just too bored until do this silly pose to put at FB.

Well, I have just finish my ECS public speaking ytd and it's suckss to the max!!!
I just know that I had a replacement class before the day I present and u guess what I've done?
Nothing people! I haven prepare my slides, haven do rehearsal, haven write my speech and most important is I even haven  search my point!
Gosh do u know my feeling when I realize I got presentation at the next day when it's almost 12a.m. ?
Lucky me. i had my bff zhixuan help me do my slides and help me do rehearsal and give comments to me..
Thankiu zhixuan~ muaczz~~ LOVE u to the max! 
*btw tonight she abandon me T.T hahahaha~ 
People faster go scold her~~

Back to the topic, I had done my very 1st personal presentation~ *clap clap clap*
My topic is STRESS, but tutor said that my topic is too broad.. Nvm i have passed it~
Self-comforting~
I'm the 2nd presenter and I was quite panic when I'm doing my presentation.
I still rmb my tutor ask me: why u always laughing? when she's giving her comment.
=.= I also dunno... When I have any presentation I automatically will laugh sendiri...
Maybe should no have any facial expression next time...
LOL

Recently I have cough and it's been 2 weeks but the condition is become more worst!
Comon its quite embarrassing when I'm in the lecture hall or class and everybody is concentrate in study and ONLY ME myself always cough at there  OKAY?!!
Dafuqqq!!!
Cough u faster get well plssss~~~
This weekend I'm going to eat many many many fingers licking things de leh~~
How I'm going to eat if u can't well????
Grrhhhh!!!!

okay peoples I'm going to end here cos I still have 8a.m. class tmr and many assignment is coming to me!!
BYE!
* My very 1st OOTD! hahaha



1 comment: